Add Cool Text To Your Photos Using Phonto App
One of app I use to add text or adding credit to a photo is Phonto app. With an easy to use user-interface we can customize our picture with text, filters and colors. There are more than 400 fonts available to choose from and if it isn’t enough, you can install other fonts and the app will recognize those.
How to Use Phonto
This app is available in Android and iOs and feel free to download it to give it a try.
- Inside the app, we can choose to use picture from camera roll or we can start with taking picture using camera.
- Once the image loaded, we can tap to the image and the options will emerge. We can press the “Add Text” option to add text. You will be then presented with the keyboard to enter your desired text.
- After you inserted the text, you can begin to customize it with different font specimen or color. You can edit the text placement or apply filters to make the picture even more appealing.
- The final result can be saved to the camera roll
I personally think this app is really great and i recommend you to give it a try as you’ll really be surprised how much you enjoy the editing experience.
HOW TO INSTALL FONTS
For iOS, you can use iTunes to copy font files between your computer and your phone.
- Choose your iOS device from the Devices selection of iTunes.
- Click on the Apps tab and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Choose “Phonto” in the “File Sharing” box.
- You can drag and drop font files to “Documents” folder. The font files can be .ttf or .otf.
- Lastly, Restart Phonto.